Mutant Breaks #4 Renoise's most unorganized music competition since 2008
Submitted by conner_bw on September 29, 2011 - 19:44
ThemeOnce a year this shit is mandatory!
DeadlineSunday, November 6th, 2011.
GenresElectro / Bassline / Breakbeats / Jungle / Drum & Bass / IDM / Breakcore / Dubstep / Experimental / Noise
- One entry per contestant.
- Participants must vote for 3 different tracks or they are disqualified. Feel free to vote for yourself as one of the choices. It won't affect the outcome. It only serves as a collective benchmark for quality.
- If the artist shares an XRNS, then total votes are multiplied x 2. Incentive to see more XRNS this year!
- The top 10 tracks, eg most votes, are written on equal sized pieces of paper and put into a hat.
- The first piece of paper that my ~17 month old daughter picks out of the hat wins $100 Canadian dollars, to be sent via PayPal.
Don't know what Mutant Breaks is? Don't understand the rules?
Well then, too bad! Nah, just kidding. Check the links from the last three years for some idea. Barely:Mutant Breaks 2010 Mutant Breaks 2009 Mutant Breaks 2008
Submit your song hereMutant Breaks #4 Discussion Thread
Drill and bass, for the ladies.