Benefit Of The Xrns

for those interested, I’ve uploaded eight xrns files of what I think of as finished tracks.

Hosted by Charly Linch, many thanks!
http://www.charlylinch.com/Benefit_of_the_Xrns.rar

thanks to those who have shown interest over the years!

Leeching now, thanks!

OH MY GOD (even if I’m an atheist) YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!.. (no wait… you made my month or something…)

THANKS! I’m so going to study them…

Can I mess with them and make new songs out of them?

Cheers BotB. I’m gonna enjoy these.

OMFGZ DIZ BETTER TEACHES ME BAKECORES

… no seriously though, I hope it does :P

I love you.

ummm…

Yeah, I mean it.

They are pieces of art…nice of you to go there!!

sperkool! :yeah:

cheers guys! mess with the tracks if you like, remix them, rip them, leech them, abuse them… I don’t mind at all, as long as you respect the musical content and its creator ;)

LONG LIVE TRACKAH SCENE SOURCEFILE SHARING BIZZ MASSIVE YO

HUMMPFFFBRRRGRRMWAAAUH! ;)

mlon

a small chest of treasure.

This is totally awesome… I love to see songs in xrms that I already loved in mp3.

is Vexilla Regis Prodeunt Inferni something unreleased? something on Clockwork Samurai (that I didn’t notice) or I just never heard it before?

anyway… I really like it.

LOL WAIT IS THAT KANEEL?

oh man, cheers! I had been using that file you posted in the beginner’s forum a while back as a demonstration to friends as to why renoise is awesome. it’s been hugely inspiring and helpful to me, so this just totally made my day. thanks for generosity!

massive :D

You’re a madman Jordy.

yes, that’s kaneel in vexilla regis prodeunt inferni!! :D

and I’m not mad… I’m hoping Timbaland’s gonna rip me off

f**** man, I hope Timbaland rips you off. Then I can actually say he’s “produced” some good beat :P

wow botb! we appreciate it sir!

A mega ultra super THANKS to you Botb!!!

thanx i will study these and hopefully learn something,really like your tracks btw