Multi-Touch Tablet - Indamixx 2 - Transmission 5 Os

Multi-Touch Tablet - Indamixx 2 - Transmission 5 OS based on Intel Meego Version.

Renoise 2.6_rc1 - Indamixx 2_rc1 - Public Beta ( this will be our first official public beta test - contact me if interested. )

Here are photos and video(s) of Renoise 2.6 rc1 running on a (bleeding edge) development environment that includes Multi-Touch.

Renoise 2.6 on Indamixx 2

Mixxx 1.8.1 on Indamixx 2

Spec is Atom N450 - 2 GB RAM, 3 USB port, 1 VGA port, 1 Ethernet port, 1 mic input, 1 headphone output, stereo speakers.

Build quality is fine to very fine. Meets and/or exceeds company hardware standards for a branded Indamixx product.

This RC of Transmission 5 OS is based on the Intel MeeGo platform which will include: a Christmas update, the Official NAMM Show 2011 Update
(see us on the main floor this year in booth 6799), the Winter Music Conference Update (see us in the WMC Expo Hall at the Eden Roc Hotel March 2011) and
the official GOLD release of Transmission 5 OS when the product will be available at retail May 2011.

A generic and general purpose dual boot environment is an [b]available option but we are only offering Macbuntu/Ubuntu only.[/b] Macbuntu is an OS X ‘type’ version of Ubuntu Linux.
Please note that Multi-Touch on Macbuntu must be maintained and updated through main package development branches of Ubuntu and not Trinity Audio Group Inc. and/or Indamixx line of mobile studio products.

Unfortunately quantities for Christmas is limited.

Update: Christmas quantities
We had planned on keeping this as a tiny ‘in-house’ offering, but literally every person I know who saw Indamixx 2, said how cool it would be to get one for Christmas, this year… so we made a decision to make it happen now through a public beta program.

Pricing for this beta release which includes Tablet hardware (as shown) is $999.00 USD.
Shipping to your Country and any VAT or duties is extra. Fedex or USPS Only for International deliveries.
Shipping options for Fedex in USA and Canada is Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day, or Ground.

Please email me for details, availability, pricing and questions.

We’re gunna shock the world!

Here is a cool pic of Indamixx 2 in the reflection of the Remix award won by the original Indamixx circa 2008.
“We are, who we have always been”… Welcome to the game! Season opens May 2011.

Please, check out our website: http://www.trinityaudiogroup.com/

Thank you

Ronald Stewart
Creative Director
Trinity Audio Group Inc.
9854 National Blvd. #322
Los Angeles CA 90034
310-733-9285
ronaldjstewart@gmail.com

UPDATE Everyone!

Renoise running on Indamixx Pro SL while being controlled via wifi with Qmidictrl (thanks Rui) on the Indamixx2 beta Tablet.

Also I will be updating Indamixx2 beta details this weekend 12-12-10

This device looks awesome. I have a few questions.

Compared to say, Android tablets that run 200-300 dollars, is the higher price point of this because of hardware or Indamixx customization?
Do you see price dropping by retail release next year?
How is battery life when running audio programs?
Built in mic/camera?
How much internal storage does it have?
This is an Atom CPU, does it run programs built for x86 arch?

-Brian

i will never be able o afford that one. :panic:

Woah, hot website updates:

http://www.trinityaudiogroup.com/
http://www.indamixx.com/

Looking good.

Uhhh, this thread made it to the front page of engadget?!

Insanity…

Why did I never noticed you can have Matrix and Mixer on the same screen before than screenshot?

Although this makes it even worse that the only keyboard shortcut to focus Matrix, Shift+Esc, ONLY works from Pattern Editor!

Still can not understand why you can’t set a Global shortcut for focusing Matrix, like you can with any other panel in the whole of Renoise, and also really don’t like the way Esc focuses Pattern Editor, rather than turns on/off Edit Mode when you have Matrix focused! Probably my biggest workflow bugbears, rather than full feature requests, in Renoise.

Agreed. Bringing focus to the matrix should be globally accessible, and the ESC thing is really confusing.

I have made F1/F2 into shortcuts for the matrix and pattern editor respectively. Maybe it’s worth trying?

I have similar layout shortcuts.
On top of that i’ve removed the Esc assignment completely in the pattern matrix.

Multi-Touch Tablet - Indamixx 2 - Transmission 5 OS based on Intel Meego Version.

AHHHHHHH!!! LET THE HURTING BEGIN - TABLET WARS have not officially started until we pull the trigger! well then BANG!!!

http://www.trinityaudiogroup.com/Beta_Program_Final.pdf

Make sure you take a look at the Indamixx2 Vs. iPad shootout

VMG LA says Indamixx2 is “the iPad for men”.

Renoise 2.6_rc1 - Indamixx 2_rc1 - Public Beta ( this will be our first official public beta test - contact me if interested. )

Here are photos and video(s) of Renoise 2.6 rc1 running on a (bleeding edge) development environment that includes Multi-Touch.

Renoise 2.6 on Indamixx 2

Mixxx 1.8.1 on Indamixx 2

Spec is Atom N450 - 2 GB RAM, 3 USB port, 1 VGA port, 1 Ethernet port, 1 mic input, 1 headphone output, stereo speakers.

Build quality is fine to very fine. Meets and/or exceeds company hardware standards for a branded Indamixx product.

This RC of Transmission 5 OS is based on the Intel MeeGo platform which will include: a Christmas update, the Official NAMM Show 2011 Update
(see us on the main floor this year in booth 6799), the Winter Music Conference Update (see us in the WMC Expo Hall at the Eden Roc Hotel March 2011) and
the official GOLD release of Transmission 5 OS when the product will be available at retail May 2011.

A generic and general purpose dual boot environment is an [b]available option but we are only offering Macbuntu/Ubuntu only.[/b] Macbuntu is an OS X ‘type’ version of Ubuntu Linux.
Please note that Multi-Touch on Macbuntu must be maintained and updated through main package development branches of Ubuntu and not Trinity Audio Group Inc. and/or Indamixx line of mobile studio products.

Unfortunately quantities for Christmas is limited.

Update: Christmas quantities
We had planned on keeping this as a tiny ‘in-house’ offering, but literally every person I know who saw Indamixx 2, said how cool it would be to get one for Christmas, this year… so we made a decision to make it happen now through a public beta program.

Pricing for this beta release which includes Tablet hardware (as shown) is $999.00 USD.
Shipping to your Country and any VAT or duties is extra. Fedex or USPS Only for International deliveries.
Shipping options for Fedex in USA and Canada is Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day, or Ground.

Please email me for details, availability, pricing and questions.

We’re gunna shock the world!

Here is a cool pic of Indamixx 2 in the reflection of the Remix award won by the original Indamixx circa 2008.
“We are, who we have always been”… Welcome to the game! Season opens May 2011.

Please, check out our website: http://www.trinityaudiogroup.com/

Thank you

Ronald Stewart
Creative Director
Trinity Audio Group Inc.
9854 National Blvd. #322
Los Angeles CA 90034
310-733-9285
ronaldjstewart@gmail.com

UPDATE Everyone!

Renoise running on Indamixx Pro SL while being controlled via wifi with Qmidictrl (thanks Rui) on the Indamixx2 beta Tablet.

Also I will be updating Indamixx2 beta details this weekend 12-12-10